Friday, 18 November 2011

Happy 6 month birthday Avery!

Thursday, November 17th, was Avery's 6 month birthday.  I can't believe we've had him for half a year already!  Time has flown by so quickly!  It's funny because some days seem so long, but overall, it's been a fast half a year.
To write this post, I have been thinking back on some of my favourite moments with Avery.  Here are some of them:
- Bath time!  He loves it so much so it's my favourite part of the day.  : )
- Watching him sleep.  He puts his hands and arms in such cute positions!
- Breastfeeding sessions.  I really enjoy these quiet, relaxing times together.
- Napping together - so warm and snuggly!
- Swimming!  At the pool and at the beach.
- Watching Avery and his Daddy together
- Seeing Avery and Shelby interact
- Going for walks and seeing Avery fascinated by the trees
- Adventures and outings
- Watching him play and discover new things.  : )
Avery is getting good at so many things!  In the photos you can see that he is sitting up better - supporting himself on his hands - but will still do a face plant if you don't stay close enough to catch him.
He also had food for the first time on Thursday - but that will be another blog post!  Stay tuned!
Happy Birthday my sweet little boy!
I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting but please leave your name so I know who is writing to me! :)